Two-factor authentication provides an additional degree of security for your account. However, activating two-factor authentication results in the following restrictions:
- You cannot use Windows sync.
- You cannot use the d.velop community apps. Other apps may also be affected and not possible to use.
- Two-factor authentication only protects logins with user names/e-mail addresses and passwords.
- You can only choose one device for generating two-factor codes.
- If you do not have access to your two-factor code, you cannot access your account.