Things to know
- When you download a folder, this folder is downloaded and saved as a compressed ZIP archive. Before you can open the files, you need to unpack them.
- If you download a whole folder, all subfolders will be downloaded as well.
- Depending on the amount or size of the files in the folder, the download may take some time. If the download takes too long, only download individual folders.
- If there are encrypted documents in your folder, you will be prompted to enter the key password.
- Only documents encrypted with your default key will be downloaded. Non-encrypted documents are always downloaded.
- You will receive a system message if the download is not complete. This message will provide you with a list of all the documents that could not be downloaded. You need to download these documents separate.
- You can also use Windows synchronization to download the files. Please note, that this program does not synchronize encrypted documents.