If you would like to receive encrypted documents from a provider, you need a personal key.
This is how it works
- Open your browser and log in.
- Click on the gear wheel and then select Account.
- Select Key ring from the options.
- Click on Create new key.
- Assign a name and a password for the key. Enter this information in the appropriate fields. If necessary, place a check mark in the check box Use this key as default key to define a new default key.
- Then click on Save & next.
- Download the key file by clicking on Download now and save it in a secure location.
- Then click on Finish.
You are the only person who can restore the password online. If you forget the password, you can no longer decrypt your files. That is why, once again, you need to make sure you have stored your password in a secret location and pay careful attention to the following security information.