If you have signed up for a subscription with a provider that delivers documents in encrypted form, they will be stored in encrypted form in your account (unless you have configured another setting for the subscription).
In the subscription, configure whether documents should be automatically decrypted when they enter your inbox. Subsequent decryption as described below is then no longer necessary. This does not impact the security of document transfer.
This is how it works
- Open your browser and log in.
- Click on the gear wheel and then select Provider.
- Select your provider from the menu.
- The system will then show you the available subscriptions. Click on Options for the subscription you want.
- Place a check mark beside Documents should not be encrypted.
- Click on Save to apply the setting and close the dialog.