You can change the properties of a document at any time. The properties of a document depend on the document type. So if you want to change the properties, change the document type. Suppose you have defined an invoice as a photo and now want to correct this to show properties such as invoice amount.
This is how it works
- Select the document which properties you want to change in the file list.
- Click on Edit > Document type in the document options.
- Under New document type, select the document type that is appropriate for your document.
- You can now compare the property fields and apply them to the new document type.
- Click on Save to apply the properties and close the dialog.