You need to upload files in order to be able to add them to your cloud storage.
This is how it works
- Click on Upload in the main navigation.
- In the selection field Destination folder, select the folder in which you want to save the files you want to upload.
- Click on More options to modify the settings for the document type and the advanced encryption.
- Click on the selection field Document type to assign the document type for the files you want to upload (depending on the destination folder’s settings).
- Click on the selection field Advanced encryption to define* a key for advanced encryption.
- Click on Add files... to select files for the upload. Optional: Drag the files concerned to the space Store files here.
- Click on Upload to begin the upload.
- After all the files have been uploaded, click on Close to leave the dialog.
*Not available in all tariffs.