If you have received an encrypted document from a provider, such as your pay slip, you can save a decrypted copy.
This is how it works
- Click on the relevant document in the document list. You can see that the document is encrypted owing to the key symbol in the column Status.
- To do this, simply click on Edit/Decrypt in the document preview.
- Enter the key password for the document to view it.
- Select whether you want to retain the original encrypted document or whether it should be moved to the recycle bin.
- Click on Decrypt to decrypt the document and close the dialog.
- Open the encrypted document.