You can also use a link to publish a document with contacts outside of the platform.
This is how it works
- Select the document you want in the document list by placing a check mark beside it, or switch to the detail view by clicking on the File name.
- In the document options, click on Share and select the menu option Publish.
- Create a link by clicking on + Create link.
- You can now delete this link, copy it to the clipboard, open it on the web, send it by e-mail, and edit its security settings.
- Optional: Click on Settings (the gear wheel) to modify the link’s security specifications.
- Select an expiry date for the link. The link is valid until this day; afterwards, you can no longer use this link to call up the document.
- Assign a password for the link. Only users who know the password can access the document.
- Copy the link to the clipboard (two documents) to send it as a text in a chat, for example.
- Or you can select Send link (envelope) to send the link directly by e-mail.
- Click on Finished to close the dialog.