The Publish function allows you to make documents in your possession in the application available to people outside the application. You will receive one link per document, which you can send to a recipient by e-mail, for example. The document remains in your possession and application. Your recipients can download the document as a copy locally, for example.
This is how it works
- Select the document you want to publish in the file list.
- In the document options, click on Share and select Publish.
- Create a link to the document by clicking the plus icon to create a link.
- Either copy this link to the clipboard to send the link e.g. in a chat or send the link directly via e-mail to a recipient.
- Click on Finished to close the dialog.
Things to know
Publishing a document gives you even more options: