The function Send to provider is only available if you have subscribed to a provider. This function complies with the law and is comparable to sending documents by mail. This function is suitable for sending an incapacity certificate to employers.
This is how it works
- Select the document you want to send in the document list.
- In the document options, click on Share and select Send to provider.
- Then, under Provider Services, select a provider service to which you want to send the document.
- Then fill in the form fields and check your information. You will not be able to change your information after the document has been sent.
- Click on Send to send the document to the provider and close the dialog.