You can remove an existing contact by deleting it.
This is how it works
- Click on Contacts in the main navigation.
- Select All contact.
- Select one or several contacts from your list by marking them with a check mark.
- In the contact options, click on Delete or click on Delete behind an individual contact.
- Confirm by placing a check mark beside Yes, delete permanently.
- Click on Delete to permanently delete the contact and close the dialog.
As soon as you delete a contact, the documents and folders you have shared with this contact will no longer be shown in the section Shared documents in their account. Documents that have already been downloaded or duplicated to other folders are not impacted by this (possible only if “Write” rights were granted during sharing).