To ensure your users can log into the d.3 repository, you must configure access to a user directory using d.ecs identity provider.
This is how it works
- In the Windows start menu, choose d.velop > d.3one.
- Log in with the admin user admin. Use the password you set after installation.
- Open the Configuration feature on the start page.
- Under Login settings, select the entry Settings for login.
- Add a user provider of the type d.3 by clicking the plus sign (Add provider).
- Choose d.3 as the provider type to activate the d.3 admin user administration.
- Enter the name of your application server under Host name.
- Enter the ID of your d.3 repository.
- Under Administrative group, enter the administrative group created earlier. The group then receives administrative rights for the d.3one configuration.
- Under User name and Password, enter the credentials of the user created earlier to enable d.ecs identity provider to log into the d.3 repository.