To use the user administration in d.3 admin, d.ecs identity provider requires access to the repository. Create a user that d.ecs identity provider can use for authentication on the repository.
This is how it works
- Click Rights > User > New.
- Enter the data for the user (e.g. IDP) and click Next.
- Under Advanced properties, go to User > d.3 > User account.
- Activate the Service User option to ensure that no license is used for the user.
- Assign the user to the administrative group created earlier.
- Choose OK to finish creating the user.