This chapter provides you with information about the central applications that you require for your d.3 system environment.
- Installing the software with d.velop software manager
- Installing the d.3 server components
- Installing the d.3 client components
- Creating a d.3 repository
- Checking the installation
In this manual, we deal with the components that you always require to run a d.3 repository. Once the installation is complete, you will be able to store documents and search for them based on their properties. You should also install additional components to use the full scope of functions of d.velop documents.
To find out which components are included in your edition of d.velop documents, see here: