Carefully plan the rollout and installation of your d.3 environment with everyone involved. Choose a suitable time, especially if your organization is active across a variety of locations and time zones.
The plan might cover the following essential points:
- First, plan the steps for the rollout of the software with everyone involved.
- Always carry out the software installation as an administrator.
- Perform the installation in a test environment beforehand.
- Test the software in the test environment based on actual scenarios.
- Check which configurations and authorizations you require on all the servers, and which other data and settings are required in the production environment.
- Plan the installation time and the distribution in consultation with the teams and departments in your organization.